Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Well, here it is...Ron gave me a new digital camera as an early Valentine's Day gift, and I have been playing around with it. I think I still need to play with it some more but this is the best shot so far of the Swarovski sequin 'splosion bracelet I've been telling you about. I think there is just too much "bling" on this bracelet to be able to capture it as nicely as I would like but you can at least get the gist...

There are a total of 250 Swarovski crystal sequins on this one! I've started another bracelet using sequin crystals in blues and purples. Hopefully, I will have it completed within the next few weeks, and will share a photo with you then.

2 comments:

femminismo said...

Lovely bracelet, Nicole. I love those 'splosion bracelets. If you are in Mexico right now, I hope you are enjoying yourself. Your blog is excellent. You are doing fine with the photos. Just you wait until the real blog addiction sets in! Send us photos from Mexico. - jeanne

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, that's a beautiful bracelet, Lynn. I can only imagine how much those crystals sparkle in real life! Gorgeous photos on your blog, too.
best, Suzanne