Thursday, January 24, 2008

It is a bright, sunny, cold, crisp day so there is no excuse for me not to get out in the yard to finish up that last little area that needs tidying up but here I am anyway!

I met my friend, Jennifer, for lunch and a movie yesterday...We saw "The Bucket List" with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. We cried & laughed through the whole movie, and we both thought it was even better than we thought it would be!

I haven't quite finished my Swarovski sequin 'splosion bracelet yet but here is a photo of a vintage sequin 'splosion bracelet I learned how to make from Bonnie Mountain in a class at Bodacious Beads some time ago...

This is a very fun bracelet to make...It has approximately 250 vintage flat silver, pink and green sequins with tiny little flat copper and green ones added on top of them for accent. Bonnie is an excellent instructor who always makes sure everyone not only understands how to complete the project but also that you have a great time while doing it!

Ron took a couple of really nice photos recently that I'd like to share with you. First a sweet lone sparrow enjoying the Columbia River in Oregon...


Mount Hood in Oregon...

And the recent very full moon and Mount Adams in Washington...

Which of the photos do you like best?

Going to have to make this short today...I am off to clear away some workspace & set up in the studio so that my friend, Pratiti, & I will have room to play with polymer clay tomorrow...And, of course, you know I'll be sharing photos with you of some of the goodies we make!

No comments: