Thursday, January 31, 2008

No, I didn't get lost, just sort of side-tracked! I am getting ready to go to the beach with 3 of my friends for a mini 4-day retreat so haven't taken the time to blog. I do have some photos to share with you, though, and wanted to do that before I leave.

Ron took a picture of the Swarovski sequin 'splosion bracelet I've been telling you about but, unfortunately, it didn't come out so good, so I will upload one later.

Instead, I'll share the freeform brick stitch heart I created in Tina Koyama's workshop at Art & Soul 2007...

Tina, by the way, is an excellent instructor, fantastic artist and a very nice lady. I would suggest that, if you get the chance to take a class or workshop with her, jump on it! Here is a link to her website...www.tinakoyama.com.

Ron won some online contests today, which included these photographs...The tulip is one from a bunch that my friend, Gwen, was so thoughtful to bring to me when she came out to play with our art projects last Tuesday. We got so busy talking that we didn't actually create much but it was a very fun day!

Be sure to read the label toward the top of the Red Rum bottle below closely. You are seeing the front of the bottle through the back of the bottle, with the front label reading backwards...

Anyone remember the movie "The Shining" and what was written backwards on the mirror"?

And, on that note, I'll say so long until I get back from the beach to share my experiences and hopefully some photos of the fun times with you!

No comments: